3,247 Apartments for rent in Rosenberg, TX with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rosenberg Accessible Apartments (9)
- Rosenberg Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Rosenberg Apartments with Garages (5)
- Rosenberg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Rosenberg Apartments with Parking (10)
- Rosenberg Apartments with Pools (9)
- Rosenberg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Rosenberg Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Rosenberg Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Richmond Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Pecan Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fulshear Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Sugar Land Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Cinco Ranch Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Katy Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Stafford Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Missouri City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hedwig Village Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Gyms (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Rosenberg?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Rosenberg?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rosenberg?
Originally an unnamed shipping port during the 1830s, Rosenberg, Texas was recreated as a railroad junction by Swiss railway magnate Henry von Rosenberg in 1880.
When you read about the history of Rosenberg, Texas, you'll find plenty of reasons to believe that there's always been something a bit eccentric about the place. For instance, it wasn't until 1930 that Main Street was finally paved, and in 1942, the town became modernized when 15 miles of concrete sidewalks were installed. During the 1940s, Rosenberg was also home to Leonard's Drive-In, where the waitresses rode on horseback when taking people's orders. Perhaps not surprisingly, it was during this time that business burgeoned in this charming, idiosyncratic town, and soon, Rosenberg was being called the "hub of the Gulf Coast." Today, Rosenberg is considered to be a prime distribution location, thanks to its proximity to the Ports of Freeport (40 miles) and Houston (57 miles). It's home to large-scale manufacturers such as Frito-Lay, Engelbrecht Manufacturing, Bass Construction, AT&T and Allied Concrete, in addition to scores of other major companies. On the residential side, thousands of acres are currently being developed into residential property, which bodes well for future renters and home buyers. With its current intimate population, Rosenberg continues to brace itself for a continuing stream of new residents in the coming years. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Rosenberg renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.