4,424 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Katy, TX
- Katy Accessible Apartments (22)
- Katy Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Katy Apartments with Garages (24)
- Katy Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Katy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Katy Apartments with Parking (30)
- Katy Apartments with Pools (31)
- Katy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Katy Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Katy (30)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Katy (30)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Katy (19)
- Cinco Ranch Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fulshear Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Brookshire Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Mission Bend Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pecan Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Richmond Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Rosenberg Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Jersey Village Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Sugar Land Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Hedwig Village Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Katy?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Katy?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Katy?
You might wonder what gal moved the city fathers of Katy, Texas, to name an entire city after her, but the city of Katy actually takes its name from the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad, or the MKT for short. Railroad officials called it "the Katy" and founding townspeople expected the railroad to bring a booming economy with it. And so, out of rail-appreciation, the city of Katy was born.
Located in the Houston-Woodlands-Sugar Land area of Texas, living in Katy will give you a great sense of community in an otherwise sprawling metropolis. If you're looking for an apartment for rent, Katy, Texas is a great place to look! The expansion of the interstate system in the 1960s led to a population boom in neighboring Houston, which quickly sprawled westward to meet Katy. The city itself is home to about 14,000 people (per U.S. Census data), but the larger Katy-area claims nearly 270,000 residents in total. A boom town now in its own right, Katy has won national praise for its growth and sustainability policies. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Katy should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Katy may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Katy. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.