4,784 Apartments for rent in Humble, TX with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Humble Accessible Apartments (17)
- Humble Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Humble Apartments with Garages (17)
- Humble Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Humble Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Humble Apartments with Pools (26)
- Humble Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Humble Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Humble Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Atascocita Apartments with Parking (2)
- Spring Apartments with Parking (28)
- Porter Heights Apartments with Parking (1)
- Houston Apartments with Parking (754)
- Channelview Apartments with Parking (1)
- Shenandoah Apartments with Parking (1)
- The Woodlands Apartments with Parking (17)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Parking (7)
- Hedwig Village Apartments with Parking (1)
- South Houston Apartments with Parking (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Humble?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Humble?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Humble?
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Humble apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.