104 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Harker Heights, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Harker Heights (6)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Garages (33)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Parking (35)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Harker Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Harker Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Harker Heights (19)
- Nolanville 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Killeen 3 Bedroom Apartments (303)
- Belton 3 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Morgan's Point Resort 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Temple 3 Bedroom Apartments (104)
- Copperas Cove 3 Bedroom Apartments (59)
- Georgetown 3 Bedroom Apartments (45)
- Liberty Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Hutto 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Taylor 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Oink! From its humble beginnings as a pig farm, Harker Heights is today a thriving community, with a population growth double that of most towns in the U.S.
Harker Heights is a vibrant city situated close to Fort Hood, one of the largest permanent military facilities in the world. Looking at this beautiful city today, you would never think that it started out as a hog farm. Back in the day, two pig farmers, Pinckney R. Cox and Harley Kern, who were earning their keep by supplying pork to Fort Hood, decided to subdivide their land and sell it as separate lots. It was, however, only after Harley Kern's death that Harker Heights was incorporated as a city in 1960. As a tribute to the former landowner, the town's name was created by cleverly combining his first name and surname. Since then, Harker Heights has expanded to the current population of 26,700 people, according to the 2010 Census. Summers in Harker Heights can be hot, contrasted by cool winters, so you will really benefit from both heating and cooling facilities in your rental apt. According to statistics, you can expect an average snowfall of 0.05 inches per year, so good luck with building that snowman. Now, let's see if we can help you find a rental apt in Harker Heights. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Harker Heights provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Harker Heights. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.