1,761 Furnished Apartments for rent in Garland, TX
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Garland (3)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Garland (3)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Garland (1)
- Garland Accessible Apartments (24)
- Garland Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Garland Apartments with Garages (16)
- Garland Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Garland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (34)
- Garland Apartments with Parking (35)
- Garland Apartments with Pools (32)
- Garland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Garland Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Garland Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Richardson Furnished Apartments (3)
- Dallas Furnished Apartments (40)
- Plano Furnished Apartments (7)
- Allen Furnished Apartments (1)
- Addison Furnished Apartments (4)
- Farmers Branch Furnished Apartments (1)
- McKinney Furnished Apartments (3)
- Frisco Furnished Apartments (7)
- Irving Furnished Apartments (3)
- Coppell Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Garland?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Garland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Garland?
Having trouble with Craigslist Dallas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Furnished apartments in Garland can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Garland as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.