301 Apartments for rent in Galveston, TX with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Galveston Accessible Apartments (2)
- Galveston Apartments with Garages (1)
- Galveston Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Galveston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Galveston Apartments with Parking (5)
- Galveston Apartments with Pools (4)
- Galveston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Galveston Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Galveston Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Hitchcock Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Texas City Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Dickinson Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Kemah Apartments with Balconies (2)
- League City Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Seabrook Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Webster Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Friendswood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Alvin Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Galveston?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Galveston?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Galveston?
Howdy, Lone Star leasers, and welcome to your Galveston apartment hunting HQ! Located on the picturesque Texas Gulf Coast just 45 miles southeast of Houston, Galveston Island boasts an unbeatable tropical climate and a wide range of apartments to meet the needs of all its residents. Interested in joining the nearly 50,000 proud islanders who call Galveston home? Uh … yeah! Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because we have the answers to all the questions that have surely been driving you ...See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Galveston renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.