4,534 Apartments for rent in Flower Mound, TX with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Flower Mound Accessible Apartments (1)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Garages (6)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Parking (6)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Flower Mound Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Flower Mound Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Highland Village Apartments with Pools (1)
- Southlake Apartments with Pools (1)
- Argyle Apartments with Pools (1)
- Grapevine Apartments with Pools (21)
- Roanoke Apartments with Pools (2)
- Corinth Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lewisville Apartments with Pools (43)
- Coppell Apartments with Pools (5)
- Northlake Apartments with Pools (1)
- Keller Apartments with Pools (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Flower Mound?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Flower Mound?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Flower Mound?
The interesting thing is that Flower Mound is actually named after the prominent 12.5 acre mound in town. The Mound reaches 50-feet high and is located in the southern half of the city. The wild flowers that grow on it beautify the scene. When the bluebonnets, wild foxgloves, and firewheels blossom in the spring, the town becomes even more inviting.
There is no need to sing that song "Where Have All the Flowers Gone" by Peter, Paul, and Mary. Flowers abound here, but don't go eating any. Some may be poisonous. Flower Mound is appropriately named, and that's relieving to know, especially since some places make you think it's going to be spring all the time and that's just not true. Flower Mound is a town within the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. However, the city not only showcases unique scenery, it showcases a unique scene -- seen everywhere from the golf courses to restaurant tables. That's what has the population tally at 64,669 and rising. More and more people just want a piece of that sweet Flower Mound action. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Flower Mound means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Flower Mound could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.