1,283 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Denton, TX
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Denton (21)
- Denton Accessible Apartments (23)
- Denton Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Denton Apartments with Garages (11)
- Denton Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Denton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Denton Apartments with Parking (29)
- Denton Apartments with Pools (26)
- Denton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Denton Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Denton Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Denton (27)
- Krum 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Corinth 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Northlake 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Aubrey 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Flower Mound 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Justin 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Little Elm 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Roanoke 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lewisville 2 Bedroom Apartments (38)
- Southlake 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Denton?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Denton?
How expensive are studio apartments in Denton?
We all know the saying - “Everything is bigger in Texas,” but who knew everything was stranger there, too? Denton, Texas is proud to call itself “North of Ordinary.” Located about 35 miles away from Dallas, Denton is essentially the Austin of the north. Known for its music scene, festivals and unique atmosphere, Denton is an artsy suburbia. From water parks to historical museums, Indie rock concerts to horseback riding, Denton is no one trick pony.
So, pack your bags and saddle up. It’s time to leave ordinary behind and find you your ideal Denton dwelling. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Denton are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Denton near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Denton that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.