3,217 Apartments for rent in Coppell, TX with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Coppell Accessible Apartments (2)
- Coppell Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Coppell Apartments with Garages (4)
- Coppell Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Coppell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Coppell Apartments with Pools (5)
- Coppell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Coppell Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Coppell Furnished Apartments (1)
- Coppell Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lewisville Apartments with Parking (44)
- Grapevine Apartments with Parking (21)
- Carrollton Apartments with Parking (31)
- Irving Apartments with Parking (76)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Parking (13)
- Hebron Apartments with Parking (1)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Parking (6)
- Euless Apartments with Parking (22)
- Highland Village Apartments with Parking (1)
- Addison Apartments with Parking (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Coppell?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Coppell?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Coppell?
Coppell, Texas, is the town of many names. Although the town officially became Coppell in the 1950s, its roots trace all the way back to the 1880s. Tracing this quiet town's history is almost easier than genealogy -- but not quite.
Going to Coppell Nature Park to walk and watch planes take off from nearby Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is the best way to get an idea of what this city is like. Centrally located, the small town of Coppell has character and also hosts a lot of natural beauty. Just be careful of the bobcats and coyotes. The sound of the planes drowns out their roar! What's interesting is that Coppell has had multiple names over the course of its history, like Grapevine Prairie and Gibbs. Today, though, you won't hear it called another name. Coppell is a convenient and entertaining place to call home. Just as the jets soar above the clouds, the city of Coppell is soaring too, and it looks like it won't be landing anytime soon. Go and fly with it! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Coppell apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.