261 Furnished Apartments for rent in Cibolo, TX
- Cibolo Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cibolo Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Cibolo Apartments with Garages (3)
- Cibolo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cibolo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Cibolo Apartments with Parking (4)
- Cibolo Apartments with Pools (8)
- Cibolo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Cibolo Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Cibolo Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Schertz Furnished Apartments (2)
- Universal City Furnished Apartments (5)
- Selma Furnished Apartments (2)
- Converse Furnished Apartments (1)
- Live Oak Furnished Apartments (1)
- New Braunfels Furnished Apartments (8)
- McQueeney Furnished Apartments (3)
- Windcrest Furnished Apartments (2)
- Geronimo Furnished Apartments (2)
- Olmos Park Furnished Apartments (2)
Cibolo is a Native American and Spanish word that means buffalo, or bison, which used to roam this part of southern Texas.
Close to San Antonio in Guadalupe County, Cibolo, with a population of around 15,000, offers a small-town feeling with big-city amenities close at hand. Bearing a town motto as the "city of choice," this pleasant community is big on the outdoors and includes the Crescent Bend Nature Center with over 100 acres to hike and explore. The Guadalupe River is a big draw to rafters and boaters, and while many residents commute to San Antonio for work, the drive time is less than twenty minutes. Weather is temperate: while sometimes hot in the summer months, warm winters and mild springs make this a great place to live if you like the outdoors -- and definitely if you're not all about parkas. See more
Furnished apartments in Cibolo can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Cibolo as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.