231 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Knoxville, TN
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Knoxville (26)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Knoxville (9)
- Knoxville Accessible Apartments (17)
- Knoxville Apartments with Balconies (56)
- Knoxville Apartments with Garages (26)
- Knoxville Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Knoxville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Knoxville Apartments with Parking (64)
- Knoxville Apartments with Pools (37)
- Knoxville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Knoxville Dog Friendly Apartments (61)
- Knoxville Furnished Apartments (9)
- Knoxville Luxury Apartments (76)
- Knoxville Pet Friendly Apartments (62)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Knoxville (51)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Knoxville (43)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Knoxville?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Knoxville?
How expensive are studio apartments in Knoxville?
If you want the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains and the charm of Southern hospitality, Knoxville is the place to find your next apartment rental.
Knoxville’s economic stability, low housing costs and high quality of life brings all the most desirable traits to the financial table, but there’s so much more to the city than the scenery and it’s token wallet-friendly nature. Don’t worry, there’s no catch, nor is there a rule that forces you to commit an assortment of painful, yet hilarious stunts, despite it’s name. With that in mind, we humbly ask: What could be better? See more
2 bedroom apartments in Knoxville are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Knoxville near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Knoxville that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.