115 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Knoxville, TN
- Knoxville Accessible Apartments (20)
- Knoxville Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Knoxville Apartments with Garages (28)
- Knoxville Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Knoxville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (44)
- Knoxville Apartments with Parking (71)
- Knoxville Apartments with Pools (31)
- Knoxville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Knoxville Dog Friendly Apartments (72)
- Knoxville Furnished Apartments (12)
- Knoxville Luxury Apartments (107)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Knoxville (30)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Knoxville (45)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Knoxville (37)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Knoxville (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Knoxville?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Knoxville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Knoxville?
If you want the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains and the charm of Southern hospitality, Knoxville is the place to find your next apartment rental.
Knoxville’s economic stability, low housing costs and high quality of life brings all the most desirable traits to the financial table, but there’s so much more to the city than the scenery and it’s token wallet-friendly nature. Don’t worry, there’s no catch, nor is there a rule that forces you to commit an assortment of painful, yet hilarious stunts, despite it’s name. With that in mind, we humbly ask: What could be better? See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Knoxville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Knoxville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Knoxville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.