1,692 Apartments for rent in Brentwood, TN with Balconies
- Brentwood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Brentwood Apartments with Garages (5)
- Brentwood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Brentwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Brentwood Apartments with Parking (7)
- Brentwood Apartments with Pools (5)
- Brentwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Brentwood Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Brentwood Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Franklin Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Nolensville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Berry Hill Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Nashville Apartments with Balconies (374)
- La Vergne Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Thompson's Station Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Smyrna Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Spring Hill Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Mount Juliet Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Brentwood?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Brentwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Brentwood?
As far as I can see is Nashville skyline / underneath it all, you yourself are free / floating high above the Nashville skyline." (-- Dishwalla, "Nashville")
You can feel free as a bird above the Tennessee sky in Brentwood, an suburb just south of Nashville. With a population quickly nearing 40,000, the Williamson County burg is a town in and of its own rights at this point, and the Nashville skyline is not too far away. Brentwood is the spot where local professional athletes for the Predators and Titans make their homes. It is next door to most of the country stars and a few actors and models as well. Who needs Hollywood? Maybe you'll end up neighbors with Little Jimmy Dickens or supermodel Niki Taylor. Not likely, unless you're willing to spend a few mil on your home. You will, however, see them shopping for groceries at Kroger or buying a throw pillow at Target. It'll happen. When it does, though, make like a local and act like they're just regular folk and ignore them. Never ask for their autograph. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Brentwood renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.