267 Apartments for rent in Boiling Springs, SC with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Boiling Springs Accessible Apartments (1)
- Boiling Springs Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Boiling Springs Apartments with Garages (4)
- Boiling Springs Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Boiling Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Boiling Springs Apartments with Parking (4)
- Boiling Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Boiling Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Boiling Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Valley Falls Apartments with Pools (3)
- Inman Apartments with Pools (1)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Pools (7)
- Greer Apartments with Pools (10)
- Five Forks Apartments with Pools (1)
- Taylors Apartments with Pools (2)
- Wade Hampton Apartments with Pools (4)
- Fountain Inn Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mauldin Apartments with Pools (8)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Pools (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Boiling Springs?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Boiling Springs?
Boiling Springs gets its name from a natural phenomenon -- and possibly a civic dispute. Most say that the gurgling geyser that would attract visitors from miles away consisted of just one roiling "boiling spring." The name however, suggests otherwise.
Either way, the spouting spring was enough to captivate the awe of farmers from near and far, and by 1780 a growing settlement was on its way. Today, Boiling Springs is a thriving unincorporated town of approximately 8,200. The mystery of why the town was named for multiple springs will probably never be known. As the community (and the demand for water) developed around its prized geyser, the spout gradually grew fainter. Today, the magnificence of Boiling Springs' shooting geyser lives on in memory. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Boiling Springs means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Boiling Springs could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.