1,422 Apartments for rent in Greer, SC with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Greer Accessible Apartments (1)
- Greer Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Greer Apartments with Garages (17)
- Greer Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Greer Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Greer Apartments with Parking (21)
- Greer Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Greer Dog Friendly Apartments (52)
- Greer Pet Friendly Apartments (53)
- Taylors Apartments with Pools (2)
- Wade Hampton Apartments with Pools (4)
- Mauldin Apartments with Pools (5)
- Greenville Apartments with Pools (46)
- Inman Apartments with Pools (1)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Pools (9)
- Travelers Rest Apartments with Pools (1)
- Judson Apartments with Pools (1)
- Berea Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fountain Inn Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Greer?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Greer?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Greer?
"South Carolina low country / Southern words with an old Sandlapper tune / Palmetto trees swaying in that Atlantic breeze / Reaching up to touch the crescent moon / South Carolina low country" (-- Josh Turner, "South Carolina Low County")
Just between Greenville and Spartanburg South Carolina lies Greer a small southern town thats known for its beautiful greenery and city festivals. Greer residents are friendly, and they love showing friends and family Southern hospitality when they visit their homes or pass by on the streets. The city is filed with parks, shopping, restaurants, and sports fields and its an easy drive to the bigger South Carolinian cities. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Greer means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Greer could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.