1,737 Apartments for rent in Goose Creek, SC with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Goose Creek Accessible Apartments (2)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Garages (8)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Parking (10)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Pools (8)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Goose Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Goose Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Hanahan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Ladson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- North Charleston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Summerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Charleston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (115)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Hardwood Floors (39)
- James Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Ridgeville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Beaufort Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Goose Creek?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Goose Creek?
Though the little stream that gave this city its name is no longer, don't fear that you'll be lacking in natural features: in Goose Creek, you'll be up to your ears in mountains, parks, and beaches.
Goose Creek is just 15 minutes outside North Charleston, and is a picturesque city complete with a white steeple church. The young and old flock to Goose Creek for the proximity to South Carolina’s gorgeous beaches and miles of hiking and biking trails. There are over 10 parks to host your next shindig, complete with grills, playgrounds, and volleyball courts. If you can’t make it to the beach, then take a short drive to one of two lakes within the city limits. War re-enactments occur frequently here. If you decide this could be your hobby, start practicing your cry of "The British are coming!" Just be kind to your neighbors and try to not do this at 3 am. Goose Creek is a city made for the person who loves the outdoors, but there truly is something for everyone. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Goose Creek renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.