595 Apartments for rent in Phoenixville, PA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Phoenixville (6)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Phoenixville (11)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Phoenixville (6)
- Phoenixville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Garages (11)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Parking (15)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Phoenixville Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Phoenixville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Phoenixville Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Phoenixville (3)
- Spring City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Royersford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Collegeville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Chesterbrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Paoli Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Malvern Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Eagleville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Berwyn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Devon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Phoenixville?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Phoenixville?
Hmmm. How do you define a little city like Phoenixville? Well, the times are changing and the city is in rebirth-renaissance mode, but we'll give you the rundown, the lowdown, and all the renting tips you will need to find a happy new home in this treasure of a town.
Located less than 30 miles from Philadelphia, along the shores of the Schuylkill River and French Creek, Phoenixville has a lot of small town charm packed into its tiny boundaries. There are over 30 churches, a whole world of outdoors-lovin' fun, a quaint downtown with street-side murals, as well as lots of local music, with concerts, street musicians, and annual festivities.
If all this sounds pretty freakin' awesome, that's because it is. In 2010, the city was named one of the "10 Awesome Neighborhoods To Call Home" in Philadelphia Magazine, making this little borough a well-known future-home for renters in search of brighter horizons. Rental rates range from about $700 to over $2,000, giving renters plenty of options to choose from, including cheap apartments, luxury apartments, townhomes, and even a few rental homes.
When it comes to amenities, the apartment communities in Phoenixville come with long lists of extra perks. Laundry facilities, swimming pools, elevators, community rooms, state-of-the-art fitness centers, business centers, on-site salons, playgrounds, and 24-hour maintenance can make life super sweet for local renters. And, for the environmentally-minded, you can even find places with recycling areas.
Pet friendly apartments and other property rentals are easy to find around here, however size and breed restrictions vary from place to place. Those with bigger dogs may have a little more difficulty finding a dog-friendly pad, but they do exist and can be found with enough due-diligence. Expect to pay an additional pet deposit, ranging from $100 to $300.
Now that you've got the feel of this little city, it's time to get out there and see everything for yourself. Best of luck!
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Phoenixville offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Phoenixville. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Phoenixville can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.