1,538 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Phoenixville, PA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Phoenixville (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Phoenixville (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Phoenixville (3)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Phoenixville (2)
- Phoenixville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Garages (5)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Parking (10)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Phoenixville Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Phoenixville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Spring City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Royersford Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Collegeville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Malvern Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Eagleville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Devon Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Sanatoga Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- King of Prussia Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Lionville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Exton Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Phoenixville?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Phoenixville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Phoenixville?
Hmmm. How do you define a little city like Phoenixville? Well, the times are changing and the city is in rebirth-renaissance mode, but we'll give you the rundown, the lowdown, and all the renting tips you will need to find a happy new home in this treasure of a town.
Located less than 30 miles from Philadelphia, along the shores of the Schuylkill River and French Creek, Phoenixville has a lot of small town charm packed into its tiny boundaries. There are over 30 churches, a whole world of outdoors-lovin' fun, a quaint downtown with street-side murals, as well as lots of local music, with concerts, street musicians, and annual festivities.
If all this sounds pretty freakin' awesome, that's because it is. In 2010, the city was named one of the "10 Awesome Neighborhoods To Call Home" in Philadelphia Magazine, making this little borough a well-known future-home for renters in search of brighter horizons. Rental rates range from about $700 to over $2,000, giving renters plenty of options to choose from, including cheap apartments, luxury apartments, townhomes, and even a few rental homes.
When it comes to amenities, the apartment communities in Phoenixville come with long lists of extra perks. Laundry facilities, swimming pools, elevators, community rooms, state-of-the-art fitness centers, business centers, on-site salons, playgrounds, and 24-hour maintenance can make life super sweet for local renters. And, for the environmentally-minded, you can even find places with recycling areas.
Pet friendly apartments and other property rentals are easy to find around here, however size and breed restrictions vary from place to place. Those with bigger dogs may have a little more difficulty finding a dog-friendly pad, but they do exist and can be found with enough due-diligence. Expect to pay an additional pet deposit, ranging from $100 to $300.
Now that you've got the feel of this little city, it's time to get out there and see everything for yourself. Best of luck!
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Phoenixville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Phoenixville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Phoenixville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.