180 Apartments for Rent in Blue Bell, PA with Pools
- Blue Bell Accessible Apartments (1)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Garages (1)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Parking (2)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Blue Bell Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Blue Bell Furnished Apartments (1)
- Blue Bell Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- North Wales Apartments with Pools (1)
- Norristown Apartments with Pools (6)
- Fort Washington Apartments with Pools (1)
- Conshohocken Apartments with Pools (5)
- Lansdale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Montgomeryville Apartments with Pools (1)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Pools (11)
- Bryn Mawr Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wyncote Apartments with Pools (1)
- Horsham Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Blue Bell?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Blue Bell?
Blue Bell is consistently named to "Money" magazine's list of "100 Best Places to Live in the United States."
Blue Bell is a small town in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. It is a predominantly owner-occupied area, home to just over 6,000 residents. Previously named Pigeontown, as it was a gathering place for flocks of passenger pigeons, it was renamed to Blue Bell after the Blue Bell Inn, a prominent inn located in the area. It is a loosely-knit community, due to its proximity to so many other, larger towns such as Norristown and Philadelphia. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Blue Bell means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Blue Bell could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.