621 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in King of Prussia, PA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in King of Prussia (6)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in King of Prussia (1)
- King of Prussia Accessible Apartments (5)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Balconies (11)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Garages (11)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Gyms (7)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Parking (13)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Pools (7)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- King of Prussia Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- King of Prussia Furnished Apartments (1)
- King of Prussia Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in King of Prussia (7)
- Bridgeport 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Norristown 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Audubon 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Devon 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Eagleville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Conshohocken 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bryn Mawr 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Plymouth Meeting 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Haverford College 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Collegeville 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in King of Prussia?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in King of Prussia?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in King of Prussia?
King of Prussia wasn't actually named after any royalty in Prussia. Instead, it was** **named after the King of Prussia Inn, a local tavern in the 18th century...which was named after Prussian royalty.
King of Prussia, PA was named after a bar. That’s right – the entire town is based around a local tavern, which was built by Welsh Quakers in 1719. The Tavern had an inn as well, and George Washington once stayed there in 1777. The inn was eventually forced to move when Route 202 was built, however, the inn was preserved and eventually relocated and reopened in 2002. King of Prussia is maybe the most bustling suburb of nearby big city Pennsylvania. It was once described as adhering to the “edge city” phenomenon – that the heart of the development in a metropolitan area is not at the center of the city but in a suburb – in this case, not downtown Philly buy King of Prussia. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in King of Prussia offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in King of Prussia, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.