452 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Royersford, PA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Royersford (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Royersford (2)
- Royersford Accessible Apartments (4)
- Royersford Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Royersford Apartments with Garages (3)
- Royersford Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Royersford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Royersford Apartments with Parking (5)
- Royersford Apartments with Pools (5)
- Royersford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Royersford Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Royersford Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Phoenixville 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Collegeville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pottstown 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Eagleville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Chesterbrook 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Malvern 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Devon 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Harleysville 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- King of Prussia 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Exton 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Royersford?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Royersford?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Royersford?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Royersford offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Royersford, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.