418 Apartments for rent in Hatboro, PA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hatboro Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hatboro Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Hatboro Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hatboro Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hatboro Apartments with Parking (3)
- Hatboro Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hatboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hatboro Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hatboro Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Willow Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Horsham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Glenside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fort Washington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Wyncote Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Village Shires Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Doylestown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Brittany Farms-The Highlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Montgomeryville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Hatboro?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Hatboro?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hatboro?
History comes to life in Hatboro. The "hat" in Hatboro comes from Revolutionary War times when the town produced hats for Revolutionary War soldiers. In fact, George Washington and his brass had dinner at one of the town's pub restaurants, in 1777, while he was en route to his headquarters in Moland, PA. If you're a war buff, you've heard of The Battle of Crooked Billet, which was fought right in the middle of town.
Hatboro is a short drive into Philly; it'll take you about 38 minutes, if you take I-276 South into the City of Brotherly Love. You will be as removed from the rush and pace of urban living as you want to be. Get out and take a walk; you'll see that this isn't some flashy tourist town, so you won't get that generic "strip mall" feeling. Their 7,360 residents are proud of their history, their tight knit community, their schools and their low crime rate. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Hatboro renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.