163 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Hatboro, PA
- Hatboro Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hatboro Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Hatboro Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hatboro Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hatboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hatboro Apartments with Parking (3)
- Hatboro Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hatboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Hatboro Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Hatboro (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Hatboro (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Hatboro (1)
- Warminster Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Willow Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Horsham Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Maple Glen Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Jenkintown Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Glenside Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fort Washington Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Wyncote Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Feasterville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Ambler Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Hatboro?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Hatboro?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Hatboro?
History comes to life in Hatboro. The "hat" in Hatboro comes from Revolutionary War times when the town produced hats for Revolutionary War soldiers. In fact, George Washington and his brass had dinner at one of the town's pub restaurants, in 1777, while he was en route to his headquarters in Moland, PA. If you're a war buff, you've heard of The Battle of Crooked Billet, which was fought right in the middle of town.
Hatboro is a short drive into Philly; it'll take you about 38 minutes, if you take I-276 South into the City of Brotherly Love. You will be as removed from the rush and pace of urban living as you want to be. Get out and take a walk; you'll see that this isn't some flashy tourist town, so you won't get that generic "strip mall" feeling. Their 7,360 residents are proud of their history, their tight knit community, their schools and their low crime rate. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Hatboro should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Hatboro may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Hatboro. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.