732 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in West Haven-Sylvan, OR
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Haven-Sylvan (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in West Haven-Sylvan (1)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Balconies (3)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Garages (1)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Parking (2)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Pools (1)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- West Haven-Sylvan Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- West Haven-Sylvan Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Raleigh Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Beaverton 1 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Oak Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bethany 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tigard 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Portland 1 Bedroom Apartments (168)
- Lake Oswego 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Tualatin 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Milwaukie 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Oak Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
While there are oodles of festivals happening in Portland, just minutes from West Haven-Sylvan, perhaps the most essential event for everyone to visit is the Waterfront Blues Festival, featuring live music (obviously), unique vendors and local food and drink. World famous craft beer, anyone?
Sitting cozily between Beaverton and Portland is the little community that could: West Haven-Sylvan. Though its title is a bit clunky to spit out, it is a charming little town close to natural and cultural amenities that offers residents a little bit of everything plus some peace and quiet, even though you've probably never heard of it. Before you write off West Haven-Sylvan as a boring 'burb outside Portland, it's worth pointing out that it's close to the Oregon Zoo, Tualatin Hills Nature Park and Forest Park, so if you prefer weekends filled with kayaking, hiking and biking rather than craft beer tasting and music critiquing, you're covered either way. Don't let West Haven's bucolic rolling hills, easy access to Highway 26 and multitude of housing options totally bowl you over. The real beauty of West Haven-Sylvan is the people. They're all friendly, welcoming and fascinating individuals who place a premium on good character. You can't buy that kind of warm environment (unless you're talking monthly rents, then yeah, you can). Welcome to West Haven-Sylvan! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in West Haven-Sylvan offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in West Haven-Sylvan, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.