2,348 Apartments for rent in Sherwood, OR with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Sherwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Sherwood Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Sherwood Apartments with Garages (7)
- Sherwood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Sherwood Apartments with Parking (7)
- Sherwood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Sherwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Sherwood Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Sherwood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bull Mountain Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Tualatin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Wilsonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Tigard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Beaverton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Newberg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Garden Home-Whitford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Aloha Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Raleigh Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Sherwood?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Sherwood?
"Carlson & Sherk Store Robbed -- The robbers opened the safe which is never kept locked because of fear that it might be blown open. Then they sat down by the safe and ate a lunch of crackers and cheese." - 1913 breaking news report, The Sherwood News Sheet, July 9, 1913
Sherwood's popularity has gained and waned over the years, but now seems to have taken hold. Since 2000, the town's population has increased more than 50%. Sherwood, Oregon is one of those quintessential Northwest towns that everyone seems to want to live in but relatively few do. It's a place where the decision by 19th-century pioneers to trek thousands of miles via the forbidding Oregon Trail, just to make their home at the northern tip of the Willamette Valley, seems imminently sensible. It's a place where wineries and art festivals now trump agricultural farming, but where expansive wildlife refuges and gorgeous scenery can still be found on any given day. And it's a place where according to some, the 1950 lifestyle of "Leave It to Beaver" small-town America still prevails, and only minutes away from the attractions and intensity of the big city. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Sherwood renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.