170 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Oak Hills, OR
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Oak Hills (4)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Garages (9)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Parking (12)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Pools (5)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Oak Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Oak Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Oak Hills (3)
- Bethany 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Rockcreek 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cedar Mill 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cedar Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Aloha 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Beaverton 3 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- West Slope 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hillsboro 3 Bedroom Apartments (44)
- Garden Home-Whitford 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bull Mountain 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Oak Hills started out as a master planned community, all the way back in the 1960s. Their concept was ahead of its time, but it took a while for the project to be completed and for people to understand why this was such a great place to live.
Back when it was being built, Oak Hills was in a rural area west of Portland and still not quite next door to Beaverton and Hillsboro. These days, of course, it's surrounded by those three larger entities, with little to mark the leaving of one and the entering of the other. The area known as Oak Hills has grown beyond that original development to include some of the homes around it. The proximity to Portland and the West Hills makes it a very desirable place to live. Housing and rent payments reflect that, but the quality of life is such that to residents, it's more than worth it. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Oak Hills provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Oak Hills. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.