141 Apartments for rent in Midwest City, OK with Balconies
- Midwest City Accessible Apartments (4)
- Midwest City Apartments with Garages (39)
- Midwest City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Midwest City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Midwest City Apartments with Parking (46)
- Midwest City Apartments with Pools (4)
- Midwest City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Midwest City Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Midwest City Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Del City Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Balconies (254)
- Moore Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Edmond Apartments with Balconies (42)
- The Village Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Norman Apartments with Balconies (49)
- Warr Acres Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bethany Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Newcastle Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Noble Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Midwest City?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Midwest City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Midwest City?
In not the most exciting story ever, Midwest City, Oklahoma was founded as a city to support Tinker Air Force Base and is currently Oklahoma’s seventh largest town, as well as a major source of its economy. Very suburban and hard-working with logistics and aerospace companies, Midwest City has remained the same in many ways for the past 69 years, mostly in that it knows how to party all night and be ready for work in uniform in the morning. It’s got shopping, dining, and plenty of suburban offerings like soccer practice and dance lessons, but before you start to panic, rest assured that you’re only a few minutes away from the more urban offerings of adjacent Oklahoma City. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Midwest City renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.