615 Apartments for rent in Olmsted Falls, OH with Balconies
- Berea Apartments with Balconies (4)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Middleburg Heights Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Strongsville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Westlake Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Rocky River Apartments with Balconies (5)
- North Ridgeville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Valley City Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Avon Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Parma Heights Apartments with Balconies (5)
Olmsted Falls is a city with its own waterfall. How many other places can make that claim?
Olmsted Falls, located just southwest of Cleveland, Ohio, is a quiet, suburban community of around 9,000 residents. The city, named for the scenic waterfall in the heart of the town, was an early outpost in the Connecticut Western Reserve. Today, the city is both a bedroom community for those who work in Cleveland and Cleveland's western suburbs and an attraction for visitors who enjoy the town's many antique stores, century homes and scenic parks. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Olmsted Falls renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.