630 Apartments for rent in Lakewood, OH with Balconies
- Lakewood Apartments with Garages (12)
- Lakewood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lakewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Lakewood Apartments with Parking (26)
- Lakewood Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lakewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Lakewood Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Lakewood Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Rocky River Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Parma Heights Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Middleburg Heights Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Cleveland Apartments with Balconies (113)
- Parma Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Berea Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Westlake Apartments with Balconies (6)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Olmsted Falls Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Strongsville Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lakewood?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lakewood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lakewood?
Luck you! You’re moving to Lakewood, Ohio, which—if you’re in the unfortunate situation of relocating to economically depressed Cuyahoga County—is one of the best options around! Now, let’s get started on your apartment hunt. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lakewood renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.