374 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Lakewood, OH
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lakewood (5)
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Lakewood Apartments with Garages (11)
- Lakewood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lakewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Lakewood Apartments with Parking (26)
- Lakewood Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lakewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Lakewood Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Lakewood Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lakewood (12)
- Rocky River 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Brook Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Parma Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Middleburg Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cleveland 2 Bedroom Apartments (141)
- Parma 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Westlake 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- North Olmsted 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Olmsted Falls 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Strongsville 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Lakewood?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Lakewood?
How expensive are studio apartments in Lakewood?
Luck you! You’re moving to Lakewood, Ohio, which—if you’re in the unfortunate situation of relocating to economically depressed Cuyahoga County—is one of the best options around! Now, let’s get started on your apartment hunt. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Lakewood are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Lakewood near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Lakewood that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.