81 Accessible Apartments for Rent in Hilliard, OH
- Hilliard Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Hilliard Apartments with Garages (11)
- Hilliard Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Hilliard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Hilliard Apartments with Parking (12)
- Hilliard Apartments with Pools (8)
- Hilliard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Hilliard Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Hilliard Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hilliard Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Dublin Accessible Apartments (5)
- Upper Arlington Accessible Apartments (2)
- Worthington Accessible Apartments (3)
- Powell Accessible Apartments (1)
- Columbus Accessible Apartments (70)
- Grove City Accessible Apartments (2)
- Westerville Accessible Apartments (5)
- Delaware Accessible Apartments (3)
- Gahanna Accessible Apartments (1)
- Groveport Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Hilliard?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Hilliard?
"With my maps and my beautiful charts / I dream of Columbus /And there's peace in a traveling heart" (- Mary Black)
As you step out of your car after a long day of hard work in the big city of Columbus, it's nice to know Hilliard, Ohio is there for you. Sure, the skyline off in the distance may remind you of work, but the only major highway to obstruct your tranquility is I-270. Finding an apartment for rent in Hilliard really isn't that hard to do, either. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Hilliard with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Hilliard. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.