458 Apartments for rent in Cleveland, OH with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cleveland Accessible Apartments (26)
- Cleveland Apartments with Garages (73)
- Cleveland Apartments with Gyms (36)
- Cleveland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (74)
- Cleveland Apartments with Parking (138)
- Cleveland Apartments with Pools (13)
- Cleveland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (66)
- Cleveland Dog Friendly Apartments (162)
- Cleveland Furnished Apartments (16)
- Cleveland Luxury Apartments (128)
- Cleveland Pet Friendly Apartments (167)
- Garfield Heights Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Parma Apartments with Balconies (4)
- East Cleveland Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Parma Heights Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Shaker Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Maple Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- University Heights Apartments with Balconies (7)
- South Euclid Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Cleveland?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Cleveland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cleveland?
"All the little kids growing up on the skids are goin' "Cleveland rocks, Cleveland rocks" / Jumpin' gene genies, moody james deanies goin'... / Cleveland rocks, cleveland rocks, cleveland rocks, cleveland rocks!" (-Ian Hunter, "Cleveland Rocks")
No single apartment can live up to everyone’s standards of convenience, culture, location and fun. Let the phrase “too good to be true” guide your Cleveland apartment search until you find a place that makes you fall head-over-heals in love. Then you don’t mind the imperfections. Love it or leave it, baby! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Cleveland renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.