146 Condos for rent in Yonkers, NY
- Yonkers Accessible Apartments (2)
- Yonkers Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Yonkers Apartments with Garages (15)
- Yonkers Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Yonkers Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Yonkers Apartments with Parking (53)
- Yonkers Apartments with Pools (7)
- Yonkers Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Yonkers Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Yonkers Furnished Apartments (3)
- Yonkers Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Tuckahoe Condos for Rent (1)
- Mount Vernon Condos for Rent (1)
- Dobbs Ferry Condos for Rent (1)
- New Rochelle Condos for Rent (4)
- Bronx Condos for Rent (130)
- Tarrytown Condos for Rent (1)
- Englewood Condos for Rent (2)
- Bergenfield Condos for Rent (1)
- White Plains Condos for Rent (7)
- Mamaroneck Condos for Rent (2)
So, you’ve decided to make the move to the “Empire State” and you want a little suburbia on the side with your city life? Look no further then Yonkers, or as the locals call it “Yonkas.” Yonkers has been keeping the dream of residing in New York alive for residents since the 17th Century. While Yonkers isn’t one to toot its own horn, it is also responsible for the first FM radio station, the first use of street lights, the invention of the safety elevator and Mary J. Blige, who, assuming you sti...
Thirty minutes from both Manhattan and Hoboken, Yonkers offers residents access to all things city while giving them the picturesque, Westchester County views of trees and the Hudson River. If you really need more convincing, the rent here is much more affordable than the “Big Apple”.
Having trouble with Craigslist Yonkers? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Yonkers is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Yonkers may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Yonkers that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.