208 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Albany, NY
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Albany (4)
- Albany Accessible Apartments (4)
- Albany Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Albany Apartments with Garages (15)
- Albany Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Albany Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Albany Apartments with Parking (25)
- Albany Apartments with Pools (4)
- Albany Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Albany Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Albany Furnished Apartments (4)
- Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Albany (10)
- Rensselaer 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Menands 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Westmere 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Watervliet 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East Greenbush 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Green Island 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Voorheesville 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cohoes 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Troy 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Niskayuna 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Albany?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Albany?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Albany?
Welcome to historic Albany--capital of New York state, and one of the oldest surviving settlements of the original colonies. Whew! As the city's been in existence since the early 17th century, there's lots of historical catching up to do. But, first things first, let's find you an apartment...See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Albany offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Albany, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.