200 Apartments for Rent in Port Chester, NY with Washer-Dryers
- Pemberwick Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rye Brook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Rye Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Greenwich Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Harrison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Mamaroneck Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Cos Cob Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- White Plains Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Old Greenwich Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Scarsdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Legendary TV host Ed Sullivan, of the Ed Sullivan Show -- Duh! -- grew up in Port Chester, New York.
From a humble saw pit village to a fabulous city in New York, Port Chester has grown! Those tourists– you know, the kind that think New Yorkers are nice and helpful, just waiting to point them to the nearest tourist attraction – usually come unglued by the landmarks of this city. The Life Savers building, which operated as a factory from 1920 to 1984 but now caters to residential occupancy, and the post office of New York are some of the sites that visitors can’t seem to get enough of. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Port Chester offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Port Chester. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Port Chester can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.