1,177 Short-term Apartments for rent in Brooklyn, NY
- Brooklyn Accessible Apartments (20)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Balconies (187)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Garages (137)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Gyms (116)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (330)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Parking (232)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Pools (26)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (230)
- Brooklyn Co-Living Apartments (7)
- Brooklyn Dog Friendly Apartments (197)
- Brooklyn Furnished Apartments (45)
- Brooklyn Luxury Apartments (22)
- Brooklyn Pet Friendly Apartments (201)
- Hoboken Short-term Apartments (6)
- Jersey City Short-term Apartments (10)
- New York City Short-term Apartments (11)
- Queens Short-term Apartments (1)
- West New York Short-term Apartments (5)
- Bayonne Short-term Apartments (1)
- North Bergen Short-term Apartments (3)
- Edgewater Short-term Apartments (3)
- Secaucus Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fort Lee Short-term Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Brooklyn?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Brooklyn?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Brooklyn?
Fuhgeddaboutit! That's the message you'll see on the "Welcome to Brooklyn" sign as you head into the borough from Manhattan on the Brooklyn Bridge. But it's doubtful that you'll forget about this magical place anytime soon.
Brooklyn is known for being Manhattan's little lesser-known brother, but in recent years, it has actually developed a reputation completely its own - and a well-deserved one at that! Brooklyn is home to some of the best music, art and culture that you can find anywhere in the country, and with a population of 2.6 million people, it has very much become its own city. The area has unique neighborhoods that have become enclaves of culture and residents display enormous pride for their beloved borough.
Having trouble with Craigslist Brooklyn? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Brooklyn takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.