672 Apartments for rent in Reno, NV with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Reno Accessible Apartments (26)
- Reno Apartments with Garages (172)
- Reno Apartments with Gyms (47)
- Reno Apartments with Hardwood Floors (71)
- Reno Apartments with Parking (236)
- Reno Apartments with Pools (70)
- Reno Apartments with Washer-Dryers (163)
- Reno Dog Friendly Apartments (159)
- Reno Furnished Apartments (44)
- Reno Luxury Apartments (309)
- Reno Pet Friendly Apartments (168)
- Sun Valley Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Sparks Apartments with Balconies (55)
- Cold Springs Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Spanish Springs Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Incline Village Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Carson City Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Kingsbury Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Minden Apartments with Balconies (3)
- South Lake Tahoe Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Fernley Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Reno?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Reno?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Reno?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Reno renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.