1,835 Apartments for rent in North Las Vegas, NV with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- North Las Vegas Accessible Apartments (9)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Balconies (145)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Garages (269)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Parking (281)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Pools (93)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (83)
- North Las Vegas Dog Friendly Apartments (119)
- North Las Vegas Furnished Apartments (12)
- North Las Vegas Luxury Apartments (343)
- North Las Vegas Pet Friendly Apartments (123)
- Sunrise Manor Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Winchester Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Gyms (241)
- Whitney Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Paradise Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Gyms (73)
- Henderson Apartments with Gyms (97)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Enterprise Apartments with Gyms (33)
- St. George Apartments with Gyms (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in North Las Vegas?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in North Las Vegas?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Las Vegas?
"Bright light city gonna set my soul/ Gonna set my soul on fire/ Got a whole lot of money thats ready to burn/ So get those stakes up higher [...] Viva Las Vegas, viva Las Vegas." (-- Elvis Presley, Viva Las Vegas)
Compared with Las Vegas shock and awe program, North Las Vegas is downright sleepy, and quiet. It isn’t nearly as brightly lit or frenetic as Sin City itself, but it has a great combination of tucked-away peacefulness and accessible action that many natives love. Many Las Vegas employees live in North LV. Its a quick escape with a short commute and even more inexpensive rents, though it. Do invest attracts some high flyers, which is crazy, because Vegas has shockingly low cost real estate to begin with itself. It must have something to do with those 110-plus-degree summers that start in February and last until November. The entertainment is a little different up north too. People like parks and fairs, shopping centers and golf courses more so than slot machines and robotic black jack dealers in red vests. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to North Las Vegas renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.