123 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Upper Montclair, NJ
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Upper Montclair (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Upper Montclair (4)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Garages (3)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Parking (4)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Upper Montclair Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Upper Montclair Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Woodland Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Clifton 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Belleville 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Totowa 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Passaic 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Caldwell 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- East Orange 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Paterson 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Haledon 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Wallington 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Upper Montclair?
You probably know the name Buzz Aldrin. Yes, that's him, the lunar pilot on that fateful trip on Apollo 11 and the second guy to touch down on that big lump of rock called the moon. Well, Aldrin lived in Montclair and went to Montclair High School.
Now, Upper Montclair is actually a census designated place, or CDP, not a city. In fact, it's an unincorporated area within Montclair proper, with a population of 11,565, as far as the 2010 U.S. Census tells us. The area is often misconceived as being a completely separate municipality from Montclair, even by the people who live there. In reality, it's just a neighborhood within Montclair. That being said, Upper Montclair is in Essex County, New Jersey, and is within an easy stone's throw from New York City. In fact, the Big Apple is little more than 10 miles to the east, making Upper Montclair a great spot for commuters. Naturally, being a suburb within one of the most populous regions in the U.S., transportation links to the Manhattan area are excellent, while the weather is characterized by warm summers and cold winters, with nice springs and crisp autumns in between. So, if you're looking for somewhere that experiences all four seasons, you'll be looking in the right place. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Upper Montclair are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Upper Montclair near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Upper Montclair that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.