697 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Upper Montclair, NJ
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Upper Montclair (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Upper Montclair (1)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Garages (1)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Parking (4)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Upper Montclair Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Upper Montclair Furnished Apartments (2)
- Glen Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Clifton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Singac Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Belleville Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Passaic Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Caldwell Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- East Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Paterson Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- North Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Haledon Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Upper Montclair?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Upper Montclair?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Upper Montclair?
You probably know the name Buzz Aldrin. Yes, that's him, the lunar pilot on that fateful trip on Apollo 11 and the second guy to touch down on that big lump of rock called the moon. Well, Aldrin lived in Montclair and went to Montclair High School.
Now, Upper Montclair is actually a census designated place, or CDP, not a city. In fact, it's an unincorporated area within Montclair proper, with a population of 11,565, as far as the 2010 U.S. Census tells us. The area is often misconceived as being a completely separate municipality from Montclair, even by the people who live there. In reality, it's just a neighborhood within Montclair. That being said, Upper Montclair is in Essex County, New Jersey, and is within an easy stone's throw from New York City. In fact, the Big Apple is little more than 10 miles to the east, making Upper Montclair a great spot for commuters. Naturally, being a suburb within one of the most populous regions in the U.S., transportation links to the Manhattan area are excellent, while the weather is characterized by warm summers and cold winters, with nice springs and crisp autumns in between. So, if you're looking for somewhere that experiences all four seasons, you'll be looking in the right place. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Upper Montclair should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Upper Montclair may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Upper Montclair. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.