2,088 Apartments for rent in Secaucus, NJ with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Secaucus Accessible Apartments (2)
- Secaucus Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Secaucus Apartments with Garages (4)
- Secaucus Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Secaucus Apartments with Parking (10)
- Secaucus Apartments with Pools (9)
- Secaucus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Secaucus Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Secaucus Furnished Apartments (1)
- Secaucus Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Union City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- North Bergen Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Hoboken Apartments with Hardwood Floors (41)
- Rutherford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- West New York Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Kearny Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Guttenberg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Jersey City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (217)
- Little Ferry Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Secaucus?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Secaucus?
The unusual facilities that once occupied Secaucus included a penitentiary, lunatic asylum, an almshouse and a quarry. However, the industries that gave the town a less-than-fragrant reputation were more than 50 pig farms, where the porcine creatures outnumbered humans by 16 to one. Thankfully for residents with sensitive noses, the last of these pork-related industries closed in the 1950's.
The preponderance of single-unit homes, lack of residential and commercial towers, a nearby river and over 20 parks grant residents of Secaucus a welcome suburban respite from the urban ills of New York City. If you work in logistics, warehousing or distribution, you don't even have to leave the community to find employment; the town is a major center for those industries. Job growth within the town is expected to equal or exceed that of the rest of the country, according to Sperling's Best Places. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Secaucus renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.