177 Apartments for rent in Roselle, NJ with Balconies
- Roselle Accessible Apartments (2)
- Roselle Apartments with Garages (2)
- Roselle Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Roselle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Roselle Apartments with Parking (7)
- Roselle Apartments with Pools (2)
- Roselle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Roselle Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Roselle Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Linden Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Kenilworth Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Rahway Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Avenel Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Carteret Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Westfield Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Iselin Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Mountainside Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Roselle?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Roselle?
Roselle's main claim to fame is that it is the home of the world's first overhead electric lighting system, a system built by Thomas Edison himself! This experiment went to show that an entire town could be fully lit up by electricity alone!
Roselle is a borough in Union County, New Jersey, with a little over 21,000 souls living their lives in the area. Roselle is all within easy commutable distance to Manhattan, making it a great spot for anyone looking for a more suburban living situation outside of a job in the Big Apple. There are loads of great rental homes available for all, and, if you're bringing Fido along, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding pet-friendly apartments either. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Roselle renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.