282 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Manasquan, NJ
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Manasquan (6)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Manasquan (6)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Manasquan (4)
- Manasquan Accessible Apartments (3)
- Manasquan Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Manasquan Apartments with Garages (7)
- Manasquan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Manasquan Apartments with Parking (18)
- Manasquan Apartments with Pools (7)
- Manasquan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Manasquan Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Manasquan Furnished Apartments (7)
- Manasquan Luxury Apartments (12)
- Manasquan Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Manasquan (5)
- Sea Girt 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Point Pleasant Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Spring Lake Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Spring Lake 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Point Pleasant 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Bay Head 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Lake Como 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Belmar 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Mantoloking 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Avon-by-the-Sea 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
During the summer months, surfers flock to The Manasquan Inlet in the little borough of Manasquan, where they are treated to waves that are refracted, corralled, and enlarged by the jetty as it protrudes far out into the deep blue Atlantic Ocean. If you're not surfer-talk savvy, just think "big waves."
The little borough of Manasquan, which has a land mass of a mere 2.5 square miles, almost half of which is water, is situated in Monmouth County, New Jersey. Due to its attractive location bordering the Atlantic Ocean, the dreamy little borough sees a dramatic increase in numbers throughout the summer months as countless tourists flock to the local beaches. Though many of the old pubs have now vanished, only to be replaced by upmarket residential accommodation, the local bar and party scene still overwhelms the entire area between Brielle Road and Main Street from early June to the end of August. Unless you enjoy the festival atmosphere, it's wise to avoid places like Leggetts and The Osprey in the summer months, where you'll find folks partaking in a constant orgy of feasting, both on greasy food and cold beer. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Manasquan provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Manasquan. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.