299 Apartments for Rent in Clifton, NJ with Pools
- Clifton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Clifton Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Clifton Apartments with Garages (4)
- Clifton Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Clifton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Clifton Apartments with Parking (12)
- Clifton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Clifton Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Clifton Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Passaic Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rutherford Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Pools (1)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fair Lawn Apartments with Pools (1)
- Singac Apartments with Pools (2)
- North Haledon Apartments with Pools (1)
- East Orange Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hackensack Apartments with Pools (13)
- Kearny Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Clifton?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Clifton?
Many scenes from the TV show "The Sopranos" were filmed in Clifton, but despite the cinematic mafia connection, you wont have to watch out for gangsters here.
New York City is one of the most exciting and interesting cities in the entire world, but you pay dearly for the privilege. High rents for cramped quarters being the biggest price you have to pay. Considering this, nearby New Jersey starts to look like a great alternative when it comes to saving money and expanding your living space. If you plan on having kids, getting out of the city is almost a necessity, unless you really want your whole family squeezing into a 500 square foot apartment in New York. I' sure junior wouldn't be to happy about that. New Jersey is an awesome choice for affordability, and Clifton has a lot to offer. That's why Clifton's population has grown 7 percent since the year 2000, even while some other nearby places have grown more slowly or even declined. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Clifton means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Clifton could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.