915 Apartments for rent in Carteret, NJ with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Carteret (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Carteret (2)
- Carteret Accessible Apartments (2)
- Carteret Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Carteret Apartments with Garages (2)
- Carteret Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Carteret Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Carteret Apartments with Parking (6)
- Carteret Apartments with Pools (1)
- Carteret Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Carteret Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Linden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Avenel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rahway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Staten Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Roselle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Perth Amboy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Colonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Iselin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Carteret?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Carteret?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Carteret?
Tired of paying an exorbitant sales tax? Shop in Carteret's Urban Enterprise Zone and reap the savings of a lower than average sales tax.
Carteret was formed in 1906 as a borough of Roosevelt; however, in 1922, the name of the borough was changed to Carteret. The name of the city pays homage to one of the first proprietors of New Jersey, George Carteret, and his son, Philip, who was the first Royal Governor of New Jersey. Since 2000, the population in Carteret increased nearly 10% to 22,844 in 2010. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Carteret offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Carteret. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Carteret can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.