155 Apartments for Rent in Asbury Park, NJ with Balconies
- Asbury Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Parking (35)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Asbury Park Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Asbury Park Furnished Apartments (31)
- Asbury Park Luxury Apartments (3)
- Asbury Park Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Ocean Grove Apartments with Balconies (72)
- Allenhurst Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Bradley Beach Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Wanamassa Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Deal Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Neptune City Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Oakhurst Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Belmar Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Lake Como Apartments with Balconies (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Asbury Park?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Asbury Park?
As a small city on the New Jersey shore, Asbury Park is a veritable story of success. It was once described as a seashore resort city "second to none" by its founder, James Bradley, a New York (NY) manufacturer who acquired its then 500 acres of undeveloped woodland in 1871. After a fire consumed most of the wooden boardwalk in the 1920's, it was eventually rebuilt and by the mid 1900's, it was acclaimed "the finest boardwalk in the world" by tourist aficionados. By the 1980's, competition from ...
Location, location, locationso goes the sales appeal mantra of the real estate pros. When it comes to a city's location, few can beat Asbury Park's geographic position. Located a mere one hour commute from New York City, as well as a similar distance from nearby Philadelphia, PA, Asbury Park's cultural and economic resurgence can well be attributed to its proximity to these two great urban cities. According to 2010 US Census Bureau statistics, it had 16,116 residents, many of whom have sought work in those two nearby cities' metropolitan areas. Its storied history began in 1897 when it was incorporated and named after local Bishop Francis Asbury. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Asbury Park renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.