1,034 Apartments for rent in Bellevue, NE with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bellevue Accessible Apartments (6)
- Bellevue Apartments with Garages (17)
- Bellevue Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Bellevue Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Bellevue Apartments with Parking (19)
- Bellevue Apartments with Pools (8)
- Bellevue Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Bellevue Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Bellevue Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bellevue Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Papillion Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Ralston Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Council Bluffs Apartments with Balconies (10)
- La Vista Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Omaha Apartments with Balconies (129)
- Chalco Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bennington Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lincoln Apartments with Balconies (60)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Bellevue?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Bellevue?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bellevue?
Named after the French word for "beautiful", the town of Bellevue is indeed a beauty, even when it floods. It's easy to be charmed by this suburbia in the prairie-lands of the Missouri River, but first, let's hammer out the nitty-gritty details of renting in Bellevue, Nebraska.
Like most of Nebraska, public transportation just isn't a practical way of getting around. In Bellevue, most people drive their own car, while the rest carpool, bike, or walk to work. Traffic is never too bad for drivers, however, and the weather is often nice enough for people to prefer cruising to work along the miles of creek side bicycle trails that run across the city. The Big Papio and Keystone Trails run along Papillion Creek all the way from Omaha to the Missouri River, snaking around multiple parks, golf courses, college campuses, popular pubs and eateries, as well the Offutt Air Force Base. For a good trail map, visit omahatrails.com. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Bellevue renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.