150 Apartments for Rent in Wendell, NC with Pools
- Wendell Accessible Apartments (1)
- Wendell Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Wendell Apartments with Garages (4)
- Wendell Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Wendell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Wendell Apartments with Parking (5)
- Wendell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Wendell Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Wendell Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Zebulon Apartments with Pools (2)
- Knightdale Apartments with Pools (10)
- Clayton Apartments with Pools (15)
- Rolesville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Pools (23)
- Garner Apartments with Pools (13)
- Raleigh Apartments with Pools (281)
- Cary Apartments with Pools (74)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Pools (10)
- Morrisville Apartments with Pools (26)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Wendell?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Wendell?
Wendell, North Carolina, received its name based on a school teacher's preference in poets, which happened to be Oliver Wendell Holmes.
Wendell claims the motto, "Small town feel--capital city connection," referring to its proximity to North Carolina's capital, Raleigh. The town is in Wake County with a population of 5,845 according to the 2010 census. This town values its meandering lifestyle juxtaposed against the capital city rush and bustle. In the 1850s, farmers from Granville County settled Wendell in response to severe tobacco plant blight. Wendell was incorporated in 1903. Portions of the town is listed in the National Register of Historic Places, including Dr. Thomas H. Avera House, Harmony Plantation, Riley Hill School, Sunnyside historic home, and Wendell commercial Historic District. Birthplace of Greg Ellis, an Oakland Raiders football player, and home to the creator of the bar code, George J. Laurer, Wendell lives up to its famous namesake, priding itself in its small-town community and historic relevance. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Wendell means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Wendell could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.