113 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Kernersville, NC
- Kernersville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Kernersville Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Kernersville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Kernersville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Kernersville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Kernersville Apartments with Parking (8)
- Kernersville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Kernersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Kernersville Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Kernersville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kernersville Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- High Point 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (13)
- Winston-Salem 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (39)
- Rural Hall 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Greensboro 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (41)
- Clemmons 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Bermuda Run 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Burlington 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (7)
- Graham 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Mebane 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- Kannapolis 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
People travel from all over to walk through Kernersville's Korner's Folly, the personal home of the grandson of the town's founder. Because the home was built piecemeal over several years, the home is a maze of different ceiling heights on seven levels. More than a dozen fireplaces fill the 22 rooms of the home.
Just nine miles east of Winston-Salem, Kernersville is perfectly situated within the Piedmont Triad metro of Greensboro-High Point-Winston-Salem. Its tobacco farming history is still an integral part of its present, although the town has kept up with the times with plenty of retail, restaurants and infrastructure to keep its residents happy and content without having to drive up the road to the bigger cities on either side. Town founder Joseph Kerner bought the land in 1817 and named it Kerners Crossroads. When it was incorporated in 1873, the name was changed to Kernersville. The town has seen several presidents pass through, starting with George Washington, who enjoyed breakfast at Dobson's Tavern. About 200 years later, another George -- George W. Bush -- gave a speech on economy at the Deere-Hitachi plant. Just a few years after that speech, Bill Clinton gave another speech at a local high school while on his wife's presidential campaign trail. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Kernersville offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Kernersville offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Kernersville. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.