568 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Kernersville, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kernersville (3)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Kernersville (1)
- Kernersville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kernersville Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Kernersville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Kernersville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Kernersville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Kernersville Apartments with Parking (8)
- Kernersville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Kernersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Kernersville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Kernersville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Kernersville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Kernersville (3)
- High Point 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Winston-Salem 1 Bedroom Apartments (44)
- Thomasville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rural Hall 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Greensboro 1 Bedroom Apartments (42)
- Clemmons 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Bermuda Run 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Elon 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Burlington 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Graham 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Kernersville?
People travel from all over to walk through Kernersville's Korner's Folly, the personal home of the grandson of the town's founder. Because the home was built piecemeal over several years, the home is a maze of different ceiling heights on seven levels. More than a dozen fireplaces fill the 22 rooms of the home.
Just nine miles east of Winston-Salem, Kernersville is perfectly situated within the Piedmont Triad metro of Greensboro-High Point-Winston-Salem. Its tobacco farming history is still an integral part of its present, although the town has kept up with the times with plenty of retail, restaurants and infrastructure to keep its residents happy and content without having to drive up the road to the bigger cities on either side. Town founder Joseph Kerner bought the land in 1817 and named it Kerners Crossroads. When it was incorporated in 1873, the name was changed to Kernersville. The town has seen several presidents pass through, starting with George Washington, who enjoyed breakfast at Dobson's Tavern. About 200 years later, another George -- George W. Bush -- gave a speech on economy at the Deere-Hitachi plant. Just a few years after that speech, Bill Clinton gave another speech at a local high school while on his wife's presidential campaign trail. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Kernersville offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Kernersville, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.